I'm so ashamed, Help! I think my son might be a pig?

>> Tuesday, June 29, 2010

HELP!  I’m a little worried about my youngest son…

This is the condition he left my daughters Barbie in. Do you think I should be concerned? Is this normal behavior? Do I show him too much affection…or not enough affection?

I blame his father…my husband’s a pervert…I think it must be hereditary. Yeah that has got to be it... I feel a little better now.

What do you think she is thinking right now?

Anyone got the number of a good child therapist?

chubskulit June 29, 2010 at 3:15 PM

I don't know what to say actually. Did you ask him about it? How old is he?

Michelle Faith June 29, 2010 at 3:18 PM

LOL Humor people ...its humor. I really don't think my son is a pig...or am I at all worried about what Barbie is thinking.

Blasé June 29, 2010 at 4:15 PM

I started out sleeping with one of those type dolls and I turned out just fine...

Cheryl D. June 29, 2010 at 7:44 PM

I think Barbie is thinking, "Wahoo! That was a good time!" Let's face it, the doll's a slut! LOL

Leanne June 29, 2010 at 9:28 PM

You are NOT RIGHT!!! (And I LOVE IT!!) I laughed the minute I read the title of this one, and haven't stopped laughing since.... I think you and I would be really great friends if we lived closer!!! You are SO FUN!!!

Kat June 29, 2010 at 9:54 PM

That's not so bad. My boys somehow found my one and only Barbie doll I've ever owned and beheaded her. Ugh. Boys.

Bossy Betty June 30, 2010 at 9:11 AM

Oh, I've seen Barbie looking worse than that. One week in her Malibu Dream House and she'll be fine.

Marlene June 30, 2010 at 7:30 PM

He was merely teaching her the fine art of doing the splits....but she's not very coordinated, and hence, didn't quite make it all the way down. Practice, practice, practice.

Leanne June 30, 2010 at 9:31 PM

HI! I just emailed you a larger size header for the new template!!! Way to go!!!!

Kimberly July 2, 2010 at 3:47 PM

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I am now following!
All the best,
Kim

jackiebean July 2, 2010 at 4:04 PM

hi michelle! thanks for stopping by my little 'ol blog today!

this totally reminds me of my little brother and i when we were wee kids. he would always undress my barbies and leave them in awkward positions. maybe it's a boy thing? he is 24 now, and turned out just fine. still a pain in my neck, but just fine all the same. :)

Sandra July 2, 2010 at 4:35 PM

I'm still laughing! Everyone knows Barbie is a hoe anyway, so if it hadn't been your son who had left her in that position, someone else would have! Ok, going to check out more! Loving your sense of humour!