Oh the things you find, yes we all just need a little love.

>> Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The following listings are found on Craigslist “missed connections.”

**Cute Little Dog - w4m - 41 (0utside New Seasons - on 33rd)

________________________________________

Date: 2010-06-08, 5:54PM PDT

I was walking in and noticed a little dog tied to the tree outside the side door - little critter seemed scared of the cars and had it's leg all caught up in the orange leach it was on.

As I got up to help it out with it's leash difficulties he or she leaned right in and was the absolute sweetest little beast I've met in ages.

Too bad you aren't a human female...you're just my type!

***Xochiquetzal, who are you? - m4w - 32 (Port Land)

________________________________________

Date: 2010-06-09, 11:12AM PDT

The odds are slim... You posted as Xochiquetzal on Mercury Lovelab, you sound phenomenal, and your photos are captivating (stunning is maybe a better word). In another world we would stalk the moonlit plains together, i think, and our antics would become myth. Maybe in this one? i am what you are looking for. Find me!

*barista - w4m

________________________________________

Date: 2010-06-09, 12:19AM PDT

to all the ladies out there that continue to throw themselves at my incredibly sexy barista boyfriend:

1. thanks for paying my rent, sending me on sex filled vacations, and forking over the cash so that he may utterly spoil me!

2. no matter how excited he seems to be when he sees you, that is how the tips are earned. end of story. Although I'm sure you are amazing.

**you have the type of body i want - m4w - 34 (downtown)

________________________________________

Date: 2010-06-07, 7:54PM PDT

i asked you if you work out or if thats just your natural body. i took your picture . your really hot.

_______________________________________

I say to my husband as I’m reading through some of these adds today..

“Oh my gosh how pathetic are some people… Listen to this! (reading add to him)… .Bwahahahahahahahahahaha (evil judgmental laugh)…
 Come on!  Man some people need to get life, don’t they have anything better to do?”

He calls me out,  “coming from someone sitting in her pj’s at 1:00pm, reading them all.”

Nice.

Gucci Mama June 9, 2010 at 2:01 PM

Those are hilarious. I won't lie to you though, your husband's comment made me laugh the loudest. (PS - it's 2pm here and I'm reading blogs in my pajamas. Solidarity, sister.)

Blasé June 9, 2010 at 2:24 PM

I've sold lots of stuff via Craigslist.

Marlene June 10, 2010 at 10:01 AM

Thanks for the chuckles....your hubby cracks me up.

Mimi June 10, 2010 at 3:59 PM

Those are funny!

Click over to my blog to enter to win a 3 qt. colander in your choice of 15 colors!

Bossy Betty June 10, 2010 at 5:11 PM

But you have to keep reading these so you can report them to us!

Kat June 12, 2010 at 6:47 AM

Hahaha!!! Those are crazy!