That nasty fir-ball is at it again!

>> Saturday, June 19, 2010

I HATE CATS!  I hate. Hate. Hate Cats.

Now don’t all you lonely ol’ Cat Ladies go having a hissy fit on me, I’m not looking for a Cat fight here.

We have a cat, and most of the time I am quite fond of him. But when the big orange fuzz ball takes a dump on a pile of laundry, I get pretty pissy. I wish the Dog would just eat him and get it over with.

If it were up to my husband, he would take the cat out to my moms and let the coyotes have at him… But the kids love him…so we put up with the nasty thing.

Whose fault is it that the cat craps and pisses on my laundry you ask? Well that would be my fault, yes EVERYTHING that goes wrong in this house is my fault…and the blame goes to ME! COME ON… Give this girl a hand!

Why is it my fault? Because cleaning the cat box is not on the top of my “to do list,” Hell... it’s not even at the bottom of my “to do list,” more like it's at the Top of my “Don’t want to do list,” just under… cleaning up kid vomit.

For some insane reason my dumb feline will not go in a box that he has already gone in once that day! Sheesh…who does he think he is? Just pee in the dirty box like the rest of the family!

Have you ever smelt cat urine? I mean REALY smelt it! Like pick up a towel off the floor of your kids room (cause that’s where they go) to see if it is clean enough to use again (kids are small, they can use the same towel more than once…hey don’t judge me!) Press your face right into the towel and take a deep smell…..and your friggin’ brain melts out your ears!

Its a smell stright out of the deep dark evil fire pits of Hell!  Why must pee smell like that??? Are they eating nuclear waist or just trying to kill off the human race one lazy mom at a time?

Cheryl D. June 19, 2010 at 7:03 PM

I'm a cat lover, but yes, their pee is pretty nasty!

I had the world's BEST cat! I used to joke that he was part dog. He was so affectionate. Even cat haters loved him (including my husband). He died 3 years ago at the ripe old age of 19. I still miss him terribly, but haven't replaced him because, well, there is no replacing him. Also, I'm not a lonely woman anymore! LOL!

Leanne June 19, 2010 at 7:41 PM

This post cracked me up for so many reasons! I actually hate cats, too!!! (And I don't have one! Yippie!) Your line to "feed it to the coyotes cracked me up!! so funny!

Kat June 19, 2010 at 9:47 PM

My hubby HATES cats, and I'm allergic to them, so we aren't a big cat family. And I'm kind of relieved. The whole kitty litter thing just doesn't do it for me. Ick.

katlupe June 20, 2010 at 4:33 AM

I love cats and have always had one or some, but I know what you are saying about cat pee. We have 3 female cats and they are all "fixed" so they really have no interest in "Tom cats". But we have had male cats coming to our house and fighting for the territory.........which includes marking our deck with their scent!!! Our girls are in the house at night so they never get too close to them. It is driving me crazy as you cannot get rid of the smell!!

Marlene June 20, 2010 at 8:52 PM

Umm....yeah.....cat piss smells putrid!

Your cat is cute, though...for a pisser. ;)

Don't feel bad...my daughter's cat is the same...finicky little thing. Won't use the box unless it is pristine. If it's not - anything is fair game.

Kim@Chubby Cheeks Thinks June 21, 2010 at 10:06 PM

Thanks so much for following me! I'm following you back! :)

♥Yaya's Mommy ♥ June 21, 2010 at 10:31 PM

Following you from FMBT
Happy Tuesday.
~Cindi

Éimí June 21, 2010 at 10:33 PM

Following you back from FMBT. Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great week!!

Much Love

Misfit Momma aka Missy June 21, 2010 at 10:41 PM

I have the same problem with my cats!! Love the cats. Hate the cleanup! Seems that they were going in the corner of my daughters bedroom, under her table and I didn't notice for a while. Now the entire room stinks and nothing seems to be working ><

Anyway, thanks for coming by my blog, I followed you back ! http://misfitmomma.blogspot.com/

Judy June 21, 2010 at 11:18 PM

Hi thanks for visiting! Im now following you back from FMBT!

Ruth June 21, 2010 at 11:42 PM

i can understand your predicament...i've been there..:(

Thanks for the follow...i'm already following you as well. Really nice to meet you.

Flory June 22, 2010 at 12:35 AM

this one funny post, well i hate cats too! dogs are even better!
thanks for visiting my blog btw... following you back now!
flory

Sarah June 22, 2010 at 7:45 AM

I'm a new follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday.
I hope you'll come check me out at PS Mom Reviews and follow me too!

~J June 22, 2010 at 8:47 AM

LMAO! This is hilarious..I adore cats..however if I had one doing it's biz on my laundry...yeah..to the coyotes it would go! (No one call PETA okay?)

I'm here returning your follow from FMBT & thanking you for linking up!

Donda June 22, 2010 at 9:12 AM

I probably don't have to worry about the cat ladies, it would be the liberal activists I will worry about when I say CLEANING A LITTER BOX IS A MAN'S JOB!! Probably important to know...I have no pets LOL

Erin Wallace June 22, 2010 at 2:37 PM

Uh, oh - I'm a certified cat lover! But you can have issues with them if you want - they aren't an easy animal to get along with.

Thanks for the follow - returning the favor!

xo Erin

Michelle June 24, 2010 at 9:39 AM

I sympathize with you cause I'm not an animal person. That said, I have 2 cats and recently got rid of 2 dogs. I'm working on getting rid of the cats too, but people don't want cats as much as they do dogs. I can't fathom why?