>> Monday, July 12, 2010
1. I have a one inch gross scar over my right Butt cheek where an ugly mole was removed. And with the mole went all my hopes and dreams of ever becoming a Playboy bunny.
2. In my teens I worked at McDonald's and ended up dating my Manager…Would you like fries with that?
3. I have 5 wisdom teeth which I am to freaked out to have pulled. Plus I’d no longer be very wise if I did, right? Or would I be wise to have them pulled? I know who gives a rat’s fart.
4. In my early 20s I worked at Meier & Frank and dated my Manager. (What he was hot.)
5. If by bad fortune or bad foresight, I should happen to notice to late there is no TP left on the roll, I’ll wipe with my bath towel. Oh come on… like you’ve never done that! Sheesh...
6. When I turn off the light…I dash for my bed for fear of being grabbed in the dark. Just typing this gives me the creeps.
7. I was born on a U.S. Air Force base. At the time my Father was serving time in the clink for selling pot on base. I’m so proud of him, served our country in more ways then one.
8. When I pick up the Dog's poop in the yard…I fantasize about putting it in a box and shipping it to my nasty old boss. What…don’t judge me.
9. I pick my toenails, I can't help myself…It drives my husband crazy! And drives off any chance I Had at becoming a foot modal.
10. I’m a big Dork!
But you already know that…Are you still with me?
If so you should know my biggest blogging pet peeve is when someone comments and have clearly not read anything but the title of my post, I mean really, you can fake it better then that. So if you made it this far…congratulations you have won this amazing blogging award. But first you have to comment with something completely off the wall….like “My dog eats worms.” And as always….I’ll hit ya back. Cause I love ya and that’s how I roll.
Grownupforeal for this awesome award!