10 things you never wanted to know about me…

>> Monday, July 12, 2010

But I’m going to tell ya anyway.

1. I have a one inch gross scar over my right Butt cheek where an ugly mole was removed. And with the mole went all my hopes and dreams of ever becoming a Playboy bunny.

2. In my teens I worked at McDonald's and ended up dating my Manager…Would you like fries with that?

3. I have 5 wisdom teeth which I am to freaked out to have pulled. Plus I’d no longer be very wise if I did, right? Or would I be wise to have them pulled? I know who gives a rat’s fart.

4. In my early 20s I worked at Meier & Frank and dated my Manager. (What he was hot.)

5. If by bad fortune or bad foresight, I should happen to notice to late there is no TP left on the roll, I’ll wipe with my bath towel. Oh come on… like you’ve never done that! Sheesh...

6. When I turn off the light…I dash for my bed for fear of being grabbed in the dark. Just typing this gives me the creeps.

7. I was born on a U.S. Air Force base. At the time my Father was serving time in the clink for selling pot on base. I’m so proud of him, served our country in more ways then one.

8. When I pick up the Dog's poop in the yard…I fantasize about putting it in a box and shipping it to my nasty old boss. What…don’t judge me.

9. I pick my toenails, I can't help myself…It drives my husband crazy! And drives off any chance I Had at becoming a foot modal.

10. I’m a big Dork!

But you already know that…Are you still with me?
 If so you should know my biggest blogging pet peeve is when someone comments and have clearly not read anything but the title of my post, I mean really, you can fake it better then that. So if you made it this far…congratulations you have won this amazing blogging award. But first you have to comment with something completely off the wall….like “My dog eats worms.” And as always….I’ll hit ya back. Cause I love ya and that’s how I roll.

A Big Thank you to Grownupforeal for this awesome award!

love2cook10 July 12, 2010 at 7:15 PM

I worked at McD's in high school too...but didn't date my manager. Seems like you have a thing for managers...or men in authority...interesting...

Éimí July 12, 2010 at 7:18 PM

My kitten plays fetch, and likes to take baths...yeah, he is having an identity crisis!

Have a great day!

Bombshell BLISS July 12, 2010 at 7:28 PM

I have a bladder infection and had my teeth scaled today. If that doesn't make one cranky, I don't know what would. You did make me laugh through about the bathroom towel thing. I won't even go there thank you very much.

And I'm taking the award because it's cool.

Leanne July 12, 2010 at 7:38 PM

If you sing at the table, you'll marry a drunk . . . now put THAT in your pipe and smoke it! ;)

Leanne July 12, 2010 at 8:57 PM

HOLY CRAP! (I'm SO RUDE!!!!) YES YES YES ... the card made it ... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! (And I already used it ... today, as a matter of fact!) See - that's my chaotic brain for ya. Too much broadway dancing, I guess! Sorry! (BTW - I loved learning these 10 little things about you ... you crazy girl! Love that about you!) ;)

Marlene July 12, 2010 at 9:26 PM

What if I don't have anything "off the wall" to say? HA! (Like that's ever a problem for me).

I'm gonna be really nice and give you some unsolicited advice...heehee. Get those wisdom teeth removed IF they are giving you trouble. (It's MUCH easier when you're younger and the bone hasn't "set"....trust me!)

Speaking of boners...oh never mind. That was my feeble attempt at "off the wall". (And I hate it when people comment and don't read through, too!)

Cheryl D. July 12, 2010 at 10:18 PM

The martians are about to probe me.

Okay, now I'm supposed to come up with something off-the-wall to say...Sorry, I'm drawing a complete blank!

Liked your post!

Mamma has spoken July 13, 2010 at 6:39 AM

At my house, we own up to our farts. Unless we have company, then we blame the dogs (hope this is off the wall enough).
I will admit that I have never used the bath towel for that reason. Instead, I ALWAYS keep a box of tissues on the toliet tank just for this reason.

Nicole July 13, 2010 at 6:56 AM

something off the wall.... um...
I like Big butts,
haha that song just popped into my head sorry, that was off the wall and random, right? and no I'm not crazy about big butts :)

scrapwordsmom July 13, 2010 at 9:13 AM

Yes, I really read your post!! And I have done a few of those things myself {not telling you what!!}

Blasé July 13, 2010 at 9:54 AM

I just want to say that I enjoy your post Titles...

I had a girlfriend that had moles removed, one from her ass, as well. But, it didn't leave a scar. And, that would have been ok if it had, because it would not have affected our sex sessions...

The Professional Family Manager July 13, 2010 at 4:41 PM

Nice title and my dog eats worms.

Just kidding.

I pull at my hair. Completely nervous habit...except most of the time I don't know I'm doing it. I must look rediculous.

Rose July 13, 2010 at 7:33 PM

love the line sending dog..., but how do i pick it up. oh! boy.

K9friend July 16, 2010 at 6:34 AM

Interesting post, and yes, I did read the whole thing!

When I was really angry with my husband, I gave him a nighttime smack (no, with my hand).

"Gosh honey, you were having a terrible nightmare!"

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

Donda July 20, 2010 at 5:19 PM

HA! How'd I miss this one? You have had a volatile past with your bosses and honey, you don't have to give up on your dream of being a foot or butt model...that's what airbrush is for :)