My baby's got back

>> Thursday, July 1, 2010

Could someone please tell me why designers make hip hugger jeans for toddlers?
For one thing they don’t have hips, resulting in them forever falling down.
My poor kid must be humiliated having her diaper always showing out the back her pants.
Cause, Really what girl wants everyone to know what size she is wearing, advertizing that she is in #5 huggies.

She runs around looking like an old man all day, I'm sure she can't be happy about it.

“But Maawwwwmmmm these diapers are like, so ugly are you kidding me with these, they make my butt look huge! It’s so ya know, like so not fair."

"I can’t be seen in these … duh!
Gawd it’s like so embarrassing, I feel like such a major freekazoid!

The other day… in nursery… like Sydney was all like… ‘You wear a size 5? Wow I’m like totally still in a 3.’…
 Like, O-M-G mom… I just wanted to die, ya know?"

"How would you feel if… like ya know…like all your friends knew you totally wore like them granny panties and stuff?”

What! I so do not wear granny panties! Sheesh.

MelRoXx July 1, 2010 at 5:51 PM

We've problems through every age...

Marlene July 1, 2010 at 6:54 PM

*Snort*

Too funny!!!

As an adult, I don't appreciate jeans that show the crack of anyone's butt...so I empathize with your babe...even if her's is covered by a size 5 diaper.

Cheryl D. July 1, 2010 at 9:32 PM

LOL! My daughter had the same problem with pants! That is too funny though!

Betty Manousos:cutand-dry.blogspot.com July 2, 2010 at 1:10 AM

What a cutie!!
Happy FF!
I'm now following you!
I'd love if you'd visit me!
Happy Friday!
B

I am Harriet July 2, 2010 at 6:26 AM

Hi there.
Stopping by from Friday-Follow to say hello.
Thanks for playing.Please post our image so people know to comment and follow.
Have a great day!

Michelle Pixie July 2, 2010 at 10:55 AM

I have to use ribbons to hold my girls pants up! Makes me crazy and why don't they use those adjustable waist bands it would make my life so much easier!

Happy Friday Follow!! Have a wonderful weekend!! =)

Michelle Pixie July 2, 2010 at 10:56 AM

Your GFC isn't working? :(

Mamma has spoken July 2, 2010 at 12:02 PM

But the ruby slippers she is wearing distracts the eye from the diaper ;o)

cathyjoy July 2, 2010 at 12:34 PM

returning your visit! you know they have those new "designer" denim diapers that perhaps wouldn't show such a "diaper line"!

Krista July 2, 2010 at 4:04 PM

Thanks for stopping by! Glad to meet you!
I've got 3 and one on the way so I'm excited to read more on here!! You've got the experience I'm looking for! ;-D

Happy Friday!

Melanie July 2, 2010 at 4:32 PM

Too cute and funny!

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great weekend! :)

Sandra July 2, 2010 at 4:33 PM

You don't wear granny panties, come on Michelle, they are so comfortable! bahahahaha...honestly, who wants a string twisting around down there. And your little girl need not worry about the size of her diaper, her friends don't know their numbers yet! I'm following you back Michelle, going to snoop through some more of your posts!

Chickenista July 2, 2010 at 4:34 PM

LOL!! Following you and yes grabbing your button
!! LOL

Happy friday! Have a great 4th!

love2cook10 July 2, 2010 at 5:01 PM

That's funny!

Thanks for following. I'm following back.

Little Bishop Chronicles July 2, 2010 at 6:24 PM

I had written a few posts lately about my hatred of mice and their place in my home, and at first I thought an animal rights activist reported me. But then it seemed more likely I was a victim of splogging. I still don't know one way or the other. I'm glad you commented and I liked your comment. I had set your blog aside so that when it pulls up in my Google reader I could add to my "blogs I love" instead of "interesting blogs" :-)

rose July 2, 2010 at 7:23 PM

hi sorry yoy had a problem when you put a post on my blog for ff. last week the computer was sick, the doctor did surgery. today the patient got sick again and just within a few hours is up. plan to follow the jeans may be popular with them falling. around our town the boys on purpose want their undies to show. have a good 4th.

Natalie at Mommy on Fire July 2, 2010 at 9:10 PM

Too funny! Your sense of humor made me giggle! Glad to have found you through you! Thanks for visiting my blog today for FF - I'm following you now as well! Love the Barbie post, too!

grownupforeal July 5, 2010 at 8:03 AM

I soooo enjoy your rants! I gave you an award on my blog!

www.grownupforeal.wordpress.com